Starting and maintaining a business can be an exciting yet uncertain venture. To protect your interests and the future of your company, you need a knowledgeable business transaction lawyer on your side.
At Haney.Moorman.Paschal, P.C., we have over 30 years of combined legal experience in multiple practice areas, including transactional law. We have served the community of Huntsville, Texas for several years, protecting businesses and business owners in various legal issues. Our attorneys will work closely with you to build and strengthen your business.
Why Choose Haney.Moorman.Paschal, P.C.?
Haney.Moorman.Paschal, P.C. is one of the top law firms in the Huntsville, Texas area. We have been staples of the legal community in Walker County and its surrounding areas for many years. Our attorneys bring a wealth of experience to this firm, focusing on probate law, family law, and civil litigation.
- Our firm provides all services for your legal needs, including filing paperwork, conducting necessary investigations, and representing you in the courtroom.
- Our firm can handle any business conflicts or disputes that need resolving. Our partner David Moorman is a certified mediator in the state of Texas, and our office has spaces available for mediation purposes.
- We are well-known in the Huntsville community. We foster and establish strong relationships with our local colleagues to provide our clients with a network of knowledge and legal resources.
While it is impossible to predict litigation in all circumstances, having a transactional attorney on hand will minimize your risk for legal mistakes significantly.
What Services Does a Transactional Attorney Provide?
Haney.Moorman.Paschal, P.C. is proud to act as a full-service law firm for our clients. We can handle multiple aspects of your business transactional needs, including:
- Analyzing and negotiating shareholder agreements and assessing their legal validity
- Drafting, reviewing, and fact-checking partnership agreements
- Facilitating the legal purchase and sale of various entities
- Developing, reviewing, and writing business contracts for vendors and clients
- Reviewing, developing, and analyzing organizational agreements
- Facilitating and overseeing real estate transactions
- Assisting with business formation and ensuring your company files all proper forms and licenses
- Handling discussions with county, municipal, and state agencies
- Ensuring that your business has all the permits and licenses it needs to operate
We will perform in-house work on your behalf, as well as serve as legal counsel for risky external transactions. In addition, we will work closely with you, your colleagues, your employees, and other people involved in your business. We aim to provide open and honest communication to all our clients so that you keep up to date with company legalities.
Contact a Huntsville Transactional Attorney Today
Do you need assistance in sorting out your business transactions? The attorneys at Haney.Moorman.Paschal, P.C. are here to help. We will sit down with you and discuss your legal options at your free initial consultation. Throughout our client-attorney relationship, we strive to provide open, honest communication so that you always know the legal status of your company. Our firm is proud to serve residents of Walker County and its surrounding areas.
To schedule your free personal injury consultation at our Huntsville office, fill out our free online case evaluation form. Prefer to speak to a legal professional directly? Call us today at (935) 295-3712.